Going on a backpacking trip through Europe? From enchanting Paris, to the beautiful tulip fields in Amsterdam, to Oktoberfest, to the beaches of Greece, there is much to see on the continent.
You can now book your tickets with us and easily apply for a Schengen visa with us.
Visa assistance and fees*
|Schengen visa assistance||AED 150|
|Document checklist||Visa fees to be paid at the Consulate/Embassy or visa centres|
|Filling application form||Appointment fees with visa centres|
|Travel itinerary||Insurance Fees|
Stage 1 – Documents required while applying
- Passport (Copy)
- Emirates ID (Copy)
- UAE residence Visa (Copy)
- Additional documents and information will be required later for submission (Complete documents checklist* for submission will be provided by us once your application is verified. For complete list check below)
*Further information will also depend on the country that is your first point of entry or the country you plan to stay in for a long duration.
* Each applicant’s passport and residence visa should have a minimum validity of 6 months.
Stage 2 – Documents required by Consulate/Embassy after verification
- A No objection letter from the company/sponsor of the applicant (Should not be older than one month during submission)
- An attested copy of your 6 months bank statement (Should not be older than one week during submission)
- Travel insurance
- Original passport
- Previous visa copies to other countries
- A copy of your hotel reservation or dummy reservation (we will assist) at your destination
- Travel ticket or dummy tickets along with return ticket (we will assist)
- Two passport-size photographs, taken against a white background
- For family applications; birth/marriage certificates
Processing time for stamping of visa is up to 15 days after interview
Please note, Above documents may differ as per applying Schengen Country.