Azerbaijan, the nation and former Soviet republic, is bounded by the Caspian Sea and Caucasus Mountains, which span Asia and Europe. Its capital, Baku, is famed for its medieval walled Inner City. Within the Inner City lies the Palace of the Shirvanshahs, a royal retreat dating to the 15th century, and the centuries-old stone Maiden Tower, which dominates the city skyline.
Holiday Price AED 467 Per Person on twin basis
- Accommodation 3 nights Baku,
- With Breakfast and all Taxes
- Transfer Airport-hotel-airport
- Sedan, Mercedes (Vito,Viano) Mercedes Sprinter
- Half-day Baku City Tour
- Guide During the tour
All timing for Tours is shown for pickup only.
Timing subject to availability and weather conditions.
- Rates are net and Non-commissionable
- Rates subject to availability
- Tourism Dirham Fees Paid by Guest directly to the hotel
- All Tours On SIC Basis
- Minimum 2 Pax Required
***End of Service***