From energetic London to the wild Scottish Highlands, from sleepy fishing villages to magnificent royal palaces and castles, there is much to see and do in this fascinating European nation.
Planning a holiday to UK? You can now book your tickets with us and easily apply for Indian tourist visas.
Visa assistance and fees*
- Visa fees
- Document checklist
- Document verification
- Filling application form
- Travel itineraries
What do I need to apply
- Passport with validity of 6 months, valid Residence Visa, EID copies
- NOC letter from company/Sponsor (Should not be 1 month old during submission day)
- Sponsor’s salary certificate (for dependent)
- 6 months bank statement in original with bank stamped (Should not be 1 week old during submission day)
- Copy of the old visas in any country (if any)
- Copy of the marriage certificate (for spouse)
- Copy of the birth certificate (For the child)
- Invitation letter and Passport copy of the inviting person in UK (If any)
- Hotel voucher
- Dummy ticket
- Original Passport with Residence Visa
- 2 passport size photo, white background
- Tenancy contract. (optional)
- Educational certificates.(optional)
Processing time for the visa would be around 10-15 working days after the submission.